Left Alone RIP
(c) Volumetric Games
Release date: 28/04/2016 Protection: Steam
Files: 37x10.00MB Language: English
Left alone is a psychological horror game set in multiple
believable interior and exterior environments. The game has a
unique, high octane atmosphere which means you'll feel like you're
truly beginning an adventure you'll never quite forget.
You play in First-Person as Joel Dent, ex-military officer, recent
divorcee and still recovering from physical trauma. Joel and his
best friends arrange a meeting point in the forests of Wisconsin,
for a fun and adventurous weekend away camping but strange
goings-on lead Joel to an abandoned school with a horrific past.
The search for his friends uncovers horrors beyond his worst
nightmares and Joel may wish he was "Left Alone".
- Psychological horror ÔÇô Discover clues, notes and memories from
the past students and visitors to the ÔÇťMount High SchoolÔÇŁ.
- Rich, creative and believable environments - Set in multiple
interior and exterior environments which include hiking trails,
Mount High School, surrounding areas and more!
- Eerie high suspense atmosphere with audio carefully designed for
each area to build tension.
- Shocking and immersive moments throughout the game to entice a
sense of mystery and discovery for the player.
- Solve puzzles and find clues to uncover traces of your friendÔÇÖs
disappearance, maybe youÔÇÖll find more than you were bargaining for.
1. Unzip & Unrar
2. Run Setup.exe for install.
3. Have Fun!!!
RIPPED: "NOT MUCH"
1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required)
2. Block all game executables in your firewall
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!